Electronic or Treat!
Electronic or Treat!
BPM: 190 (pop'n music), 143-190 (DanceDanceRevolution)
pop'n music Genre: NU STYLE ROCKABILLY (NUスタイルロカビリー)
pop'n music Character: DEXSTOR 
pop'n CG design: tam
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Electronic or Treat! is the first BEMANI song written by Daichi Watanabe under his main alias, PON.
- Electronic or Treat!'s character DEXSTOR marks the first contribution of tam in the arcade pop'n music series. She had earlier worked on the CS versions of pop'n music as a CG designer.
- DEXSTOR also appears in Electronic or Treat!'s jacket.
- According to wac, he notes that Electronic or Treat! "was not initially planned", possibly indicating that it was a late addition to the game.
- Electronic or Treat! could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution (2014) from December 24th, 2014 to October 26th, 2015 as part of the PON no unmei jouka keikaku (PONの運命浄化計画) event, by obtaining the Earth Purification (大地の浄化) power.
- From October 29th, 2015, Electronic or Treat! can be unlocked via EXTRA ATTACK if you didn't unlock it via the PONの運命浄化計画 event.
- As on June 13th, 2016, Electronic or Treat! has been automatically unlocked for all players in DanceDanceRevolution A.
- Despite not making an appearance as a playable song in the jubeat series, Electronic or Treat! is used as background music in jubeat prop's Trick or jubeat! event.
- Electronic or Treat!'s difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A in March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||129 / 4||235 / 31||383 / 26||506 / 21||- / - / -||219 / 16||372 / 16||492 / 25||- / - / -|
|5-Buttons||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→20 fantasia||18||20||30||37||14||19||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||26||36||43||14||19||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2 DLC||18||20||30||37||-||-||20||18||27|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.
|beatmania IIDX Unlock||Realize Maze|
|DanceDanceRevolution Unlock||Electronic or Treat!|
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania Unlock||煌-灼熱の裁き-|
|pop'n music Unlocks||Chronoxia - FUNKY SUMMER BEACH - Howling - TOXIC VIBRATION - 彼女は快刀乱麻|
|REFLEC BEAT Unlock||ポチコの幸せな日常|