pop'n 対戦 ぱずるだま ONLINE
|pop'n music Japanese CS releases|
|Sony PlayStation & PlayStation 2|
| 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
12 Iroha - 13 Carnival - 14 FEVER! - Best Hits!
|Animation Melody - Puzzle Dama - DISNEY TUNES|
|Sony PlayStation Portable|
|pop'n portable - pop'n portable 2|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4|
|Nintendo GameBoy Color|
|GB pop'n - GB Animation Melody - GB DISNEY TUNES|
|pop'n Da!! - pop'n Wii - Utacchi - pop'n rhythmin|
|pop'n music foreign CS releases|
| Beat'n Groovy - pop'n music - pop'n rhythm|
pop'n mobile - pop'n mobile 2
pop'n 対戦 ぱずるだま ONLINE
- Release date: March 4th, 2004
- Retail value: 4,800 yen
- A remake of KONAMI's long-running Taisen Puzzle-dama (対戦 ぱずるだま) series of puzzle games, similar to COMPILE's Puyo Puyo series, where you clear four blobs of the same color to eliminate them off the field. The key difference in Taisen Puzzle-dama is that you only need to have three of the same color to clear them off the board. Traditionally in Taisen Puzzle-dama they're smiling circles, but in this case they're replaced by Pop-kuns.
- The only pop'n music game that doesn't feature traditional button-hitting gameplay. It was also the only one until ポップンミュージック that required you to go online to access download content.
- None of pop'n 対戦 ぱずるだま ONLINE's DLC is available to download anymore, and the game can now only be played offline.
- Characters are mostly taken from the pop'n music 7 era of the franchise.
- Last BEMANI-related project worked on by Katsuhiko Suzuki prior to his leaving KONAMI.
Most of these characters have to be unlocked. Only Mimi, Nyami, the KING, and Mary are available from the get-go.
- Mimi 
- Nyami 
- the KING 
- Mary 
- SHOLLKEE [pns]
- JUDY 
- RIE♥chan 
- SANAE♥chan 
- Poet 
- ice 
- Smile 
- Ash 
- SUIT [CS5]
- 六 
- MUTSUKI [CS8]
- MILK 
- Rave girl 
- MZD 
- ジャージメン (Jersey Men) [Puzzle-dama - DEBUT]
Secret / Downloadable Characters
- Yuli 
- JAGUAR-B [CS9]
- risette 
- Timer 
- ししゃも 
- Kagome 
- Liddell [CSBH]
- TSURARA 
All songs are instrumental versions.
During the course of the game, meeting certain qualifications unlocks music to play in-game, or in the option menu. Here are the songs you can unlock: