- 1 Second Heaven
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Genre: HANDZ UP (ハンズアップ)
pop'n music Character: MZD 
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution X2
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) beatmania IIDX pack 3
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 63
- pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE
- REFLEC BEAT
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 17
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 08
- ポップンリズミン beatmaniaIIDXパック3
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Second Heaven appears on Ryu☆'s first album, starmine.
- A speed remix of Second Heaven by Risk Junk, titled Second Heaven (Risk Junk Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- album.
- Another remix of Second Heaven by ラマーズP, titled Second Heaven Lamaze-REMIX, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- An updated version of Second Heaven, titled Second Heaven 2k15, appears on Ryu☆'s seventh album, Seventh Heaven.
- Another remix of Second Heaven by P*Light, titled Second Heaven (P*Light Remix), can be found on Ryu☆'s compilation album, Ryu☆BEST -STARLiGHT-.
- Yet another remix of Second Heaven by cosMo@暴走P, titled Second Heaven GravityPfArrange, appears in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- A hardstyle remix of Second Heaven, titled Second Heaven 2k18, can be found in Ryu☆'s third anthology album, Ryu☆BEST -SUNLiGHT-.
- A remix of Second Heaven by Hommarju, titled Second Heaven (Hommarju Remix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 20th Anniversary Tribute BEST album.
- The No. 10 song that Ryu☆ mentions in his notes (see below) may refer to Everytime We Touch by Cascada, which coincidentally later appeared in DanceDanceRevolution X2 together with Second Heaven.
- In Japan, the "Somebody scream!" sample used in Second Heaven was misheard as 3倍アイスクリーム (sanbai aisukuriimu, 3 scoops of ice cream) and became an inside joke of the Japanese BEMANI community.
- Second Heaven is one of the Stage 5 unlocks of pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE's Dai ikkai pop'n eiga matsuri (第1回 ポップン映画祭) event. It could be unlocked from May 27th to July 8th, 2009.
- Second Heaven received a new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- Second Heaven's original beatmania IIDX video is used in DanceDanceRevolution, but is displayed in the background of roppongi EVOLVED ver.D's background dance stage and is not full-screen.
- In DanceDanceRevolution II/DanceDanceRevolution hottest party5, Second Heaven's video eliminates any dancers and is played in a tiny monitor on the opposite side of the player on Single and in the center on Double/Versus, due to Nintendo Wii memory limitations.
- Second Heaven's CHALLENGE charts can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution X2 by reaching ENJOY LEVEL 150.
- As of February 23rd, 2011, these charts have been unlocked for normal play.
- Second Heaven's Single CHALLENGE chart is a modified version of the old Single EXPERT chart from the location test version of DanceDanceRevolution X2.
- Its Single EXPERT chart is a modified version of the old single DIFFICULT chart from the location test version of DanceDanceRevolution X2 as well.
- Second Heaven appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the Ryu☆ and HHH Pack.
- Second Heaven is one of the beatmania IIDX crossovers in REFLEC BEAT as part of Lincle LINK 1. It is unlocked by clearing all Normal Level 6 and below songs in the GOLD folder in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem or beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- As of June 27th, 2012, it can be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT limelight by reaching Glass Level 25 (as part of Lincle LINK 5). It is the fifth Lincle LINK 1 song in REFLEC BEAT to be unlocked this way.
- Second Heaven received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Second Heaven is one of the bistro saucer Final Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from January 1st to March 2nd, 2014.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- The words in Second Heaven's video are:
from the gates of heaven...
I saw that was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven...
Countdown... 8... 7... 6...5...4, 3, 2, 1.
I saw that was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven...
I saw that was a way to hell, evenfrom the gates of heaven...
- Second Heaven is one of the songs featured on the BEMANI SONGS ～Best of beatmania IIDX～ video.
- Second Heaven can be unlocked from September 7th, 2016, in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
- The BEGINNER chart was added with the launch of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020). It can be unlocked with BITs.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Second Heaven was revived on April 5th, 2018.
- Second Heaven is also used as a hidden BGM song in KONAMI's pachislot game, ROULETTE QUEEN.
Song Production Information
This last song is dedicated to the people that most affected me this year.
This time, we would like to cheer loudly,
HANDZ UP is a genre of music that is mainly produced in Germany,
Simply put, it is like the Buchiage Trance of Germany (Do not quote me on this).
Solid bass to kick-based solid bass, and solid bass sustains this.
The low number of sound, features a sparkling track with a lot of power.
It is very powerful, and this style has hit the top of the US dance tracks.
A song from this genre hit No. 10 on the charts.
This was the genre's first major achievement.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd, Textage.cc and jubeat@Wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→16 EMPRESS||-||5||8||11||-||6||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||1||5||8||11||-||6||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||※3||5||8||11||-||6||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||※3||5||8||11||-||6||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||11||-||6||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||1||5||8||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||1||5||8||11||-||6||8||11||-|
※ Denotes chart is different from the later BEGINNER chart (total notes: 211).
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||93 / 0||158 / 13||253 / 10||357 / 9||470 / 12 / 0||166 / 12||246 / 5||366 / 7||464 / 20 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||2||5||9||11||14||5||↑9||11||14|
|DanceDanceRevolution II / hottest party 5||2||5||9||11||14||5||9||11||14|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||9|
|pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE||13||18||32||38||18||28|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝||13||18||32||↑39||18||28|
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET→20 fantasia||13||18||↑34||39||18||28|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※12||24||40||45||18||28|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 192).
|REFLEC BEAT→VOLZZA 2||4||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||9||11||-|
|Stage 1||アミュレット - わたしのパパはのうむだいじん - moon dance - お仕置き忍のテーマ|
|Stage 2||The Aim of Nautilus - 夢と現実 - 花吹雪 ～ IIDX LIMITED ～ - 西表島琉球曲|
|Stage 3||魔法のたまご - ニワトリなのだ - El Dorado - Treasure Hoard|
|Stage 4||最期の決断 - 流星☆ハニー Perforation Mix - Searching... - 踊るフィーバーロボ Eu-Robot mix|
|Stage 5||明日への誓い - Second Heaven - PACEM - Polaris|
|Final Stage||突然ゴルゴンゾーラ - Tree in Lake ～消えたチチカカの木～ - PITAゴラス☆KISS - この子の七つのお祝いに - ƒƒƒƒƒ op.2|
Geiselhaus - STAR SHIP☆HERO - Stories
|Lincle LINK #1|
|Both games||中華急行 - Thunderbolt|
|beatmania IIDX songs||Broken - Sakura Reflection - SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN! - Survival Games - THE FALLEN - Wuv U|
|REFLEC BEAT songs||Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- - Bad Maniacs - reunion - Second Heaven - Turii ~Panta rhei~|
Why did you go away