Ponta to meguru sekai no ongaku
This page is under construction.
ポン太と巡る世界の音楽 (Ponta to meguru sekai no ongaku) is Mutsuhiko Izumi's second BEMANI album. The concept is of an album of world music, mostly consisting of his earlier BEMANI songs, as well as three songs from his soundtrack to KONAMI's 1997 3D fighting game FIGHTING Wu-Shu (FIGHTING武術).
- When ポン太と巡る世界の音楽 was first announced, the official website had the album listed as containing two CDs. However, the final album is just one CD.
- The version of PRIMAL SOUL used on ポン太と巡る世界の音楽 is the extended version with vocals by Thomas Howard Lichtenstein.
- Similarly, CRIES IN THE WILDERNESS is based on the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania version of the song, not the original FIGHTING武術 version, despite having the same name as it.
- Much like 猫叉Master's first album Raindrops, most of the songs in ポン太と巡る世界の音楽 are simply taken from their original BEMANI game soundtracks. The only exceptions to this are:
- ROOPA and 風に吹かれて三度笠ポン太, which were remastered for this album.
- 愛と勇気の三度笠ポン太, which is a long version.
- BALALAIKA, CARRIED WITH THE WIND, which is completely re-arranged (with higher pitched instruments) and featuring a different vocalist.
- アンデスの太陽, which is also completely re-arranged.
- Red Roses, which is slightly extended.
- The three FIGHTING武術 songs, which are rearranged for the album with proper endings.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.