Welcome to RemyWiki
This is a wiki used largely for documenting things of general interest to the BEMANI community. It is named after Dan Dickinson, who hosted it for a number of years.
02/25/23 - What Could Have Been now unlocked for everyone to edit. Please follow editing rules when adding information.
02/12/23 - Automated emails (registration, password resets, etc.) have been failing for a few days. This issue is now fixed. If you've requested a password reset, please do so again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
02/05/23 - Welcome back, everyone! Thank you for your patience. We are on a new server, and you will need to change your password when logging in. Please see RemyWiki:Migration for more details.
01/22/23 - RemyWiki will be moving to a new server soon. Details to be announced later.
09/01/22 - Main Page is being redesigned. Added support for DANCE 86.4.
06/14/22 - RemyWiki now hosts a SEGA rhythm games-related wiki, SilentBlue! Registrations are open until the end of the month.
02/09/21 - Some pages are currently locked in Other BEMANI Related Things as we source information on them. Apologies.
09/25/20 - RemyWiki Discord is now open for public access! Please click here to join!
Active BEMANI Series
Inactive BEMANI Series
General BEMANI Trivia
- Song Samples - a list of the most frequent samples heard in BEMANI songs.
- Later Appearing Songs - a more detailed look at songs that appeared in earlier BEMANI games, either via HDD data or in another series altogether, before their proper debuts.
- Scrapped Songs - a more detailed look into the deleted songs that never made to the final projects of BEMANI games.
- Cancelled Games - BEMANI-related games that never saw the light of day.
- What Could Have Been - various errata (concepts, ideas, and transplants) that didn't make to the final release of BEMANI games, or put later on.
BEMANI Related Media Mix Projects
- HinaBitter♪ - a further look at the media mix project co-produced by TOMOSUKE and FujimiShobo (富士見書房).
- BandMeshi♪ - information on TOMOSUKE's second media mix project.
Other BEMANI Related Articles and Lists
- BEMANI Albums - a list of BEMANI related albums, featuring both in-house and commissioned artists.
- BEMANI Events - a list of all the BEMANI events that have happened through the years.
- BEMANI Timeline - a timeline of various BEMANI games, soundtracks, and other BEMANI-related activities sorted by year.
- BEMANI Records - a list of game/songs/charts that hold records of every BEMANI series.
- BEMANI Sound Team - a look back at the infamous 2017 rebranding of KONAMI's in-house BEMANI musicians, and how it came to be.
- BEMANI Staff Tenure - a list of all the people who ever worked in-house on BEMANI game projects, and how long they worked in BEMANI.
- Censorship in BEMANI - a look at how certain BEMANI releases censored songs or graphics outside of Japan.
- List of BEMANI Arcade Hardware - a list of all arcade hardware used in BEMANI titles, since the beginning to current date.
- List of BMS songs appearing in BEMANI - an overview of the songs from Be-Music Source files that have appeared in BEMANI
- Game Credits - a list of credits for various BEMANI games, including beatmania IIDX, DanceDanceRevolution, pop'n music, and more.
- Record Labels - a list of the different labels which contribute either in-house or licensed music to BEMANI games.
- ULTIMATE MOBILE MUSIC PLAYER omissions - a list of songs you're missing out on in beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE.