Japanese DanceDanceRevolution Games
|History - Gameplay (Scoring - GROOVE RADAR) - Trivia - Glossary|
|AC releases (Info - All region) - CS releases (JP - US - EU - Other)|
|List of DDR characters - List of DDR artists - List of DDR songs (CS songs)|
This page is under heavy construction.
Japanese DanceDanceRevolution Games
This page is a list of every Japanese DanceDanceRevolution console game releases. Games are listed by system in order of release.
- DanceDanceRevolution CS
- A direct port of the arcade version. Only home release in any region with STRICTLY BUSINESS on it. Also includes the Internet Ranking Version songs.
- DanceDanceRevolution 2ndReMIX
- A port containing all the new songs from the arcade version, plus the arcade KONAMI originals from the first game. Also includes the songs from the LINK VERSION.
- DanceDanceRevolution 2ndReMIX APPEND CLUB VERSiON vol.1
- A port of various songs from the DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX with beatmania IIDX CLUB VERSiON 1 and 2 arcade games. One of the only two DanceDanceRevolution APPEND games; it requires 2ndReMIX or 3rdMIX to play.
- DanceDanceRevolution 2ndReMIX APPEND CLUB VERSiON vol.2
- Contains the remaining songs from the DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX with beatmania IIDX CLUB VERSiON games (except ちょっときいてな (ZANSHIN-NA MIX)). One of the only two DanceDanceRevolution APPEND games; it requires 2ndReMIX or 3rdMIX to play.
- Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON
- A direct port of Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON.
- Dancing Stage featuring DREAMS COME TRUE
- A direct port of Dancing Stage featuring DREAMS COME TRUE, plus four CS exclusive songs (though these songs require the DREAMS COME TRUE GREATEST HITS "THE SOUL" CDs).
- DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS
- Contains (almost) all the new licenses and KONAMI originals from the arcade version. XANADU, IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE (Extended Remix), and FOLLOW THE SUN (90 IN THE SHADE MIX) are missing from the songlist, but were later added in 4thMIX CS. Also includes all of the KONAMI originals from the first two arcade DDR games.
- おはスタ DanceDanceRevolution
- CS-only DDR release featuring songs from the Japanese kids' program Oha Sta, along with 3 old KONAMI originals and one new CS song: CUTIE CHASER (MORNING MIX). Interface is taken directly from 3rdMIX.
- ときめきメモリアル2 Substories: Dancing Summer Vacation
- Spinoff of the popular Tokimeki Memorial (ときめきメモリアル) series. The main story revolves around DanceDanceRevolution, specifically the fictional mix DanceDanceRevolution Tokimeki MIX. Interface is taken directly from 2ndMIX.
- DanceDanceRevolution BEST HITS
- A compilation of 29 songs from the first three DDR arcade/CS releases (sans the CLUB VERSiON games). Uses the 3rdMIX game engine.
- DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS
- A port of the original arcade version, containing all the new songs from 4thMIX arcade, plus the three missing licenses from 3rdMIX. Also includes the new Dancemania licenses from 3rdMIX PLUS. First of the only two Japanese CS releases with Solo Mode.
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX
- A collection containing all the new licenses/KONAMI originals from both DDR Solo games (Solo BASS MIX) and Solo 2000) and 4thMIX PLUS (except the NONSTOP songs and PETIT LOVE). Only Japanese CS release with the Solo announcer, and the last CS Japanese release with Solo Mode. Uses the 4thMIX PLUS engine.
- DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS
- Last Japanese DDR release on the PlayStation. Runs at 60 FPS, like the arcade version. Contains all the new songs from the arcade version. Also contains a large image gallery and step data bank filled with over 2000 charts submitted by fans.
- DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX Dreamcast Edition
- A direct port of the arcade version, sans STRICTLY BUSINESS. Also includes the new CS songs from 2ndREMIX.
- DanceDanceRevolution CLUB VERSiON Dreamcast Edition
- Second and final Dreamcast DDR release. Contains all the songs from both CLUB VERSiON volumes (except ちょっときいてな (ZANSHIN-NA MIX)). Unlike the PlayStation releases, it does not require 2ndReMIX to play.
- DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution 6thMIX- CS
- A direct port of the arcade version, plus 2 new CS songs.
- Fitness software aimed at women, using the DDR mat as way to do several exercises. Includes a "DDR Mode" for standard DDR gameplay. The songs are longer than the average DDR song at around 3 minutes in length and there's no licenses.
- DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- CS
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS (Japan)
- DanceDanceRevolution Party Collection
- The second best hits package, including Dancemania licenses spanning from 1st through EXTREME, an assortment of KONAMI originals, and 5 new CS songs. Game engine is a reskinned EXTREME with new menu music by Sota Fujimori.
- Sequel to エアロビクスレボリューション, using the same engine. ダイエットチャンネル features a larger songlist with several licenses, all of them covers. Songs also now have more unique (but still limited) background animations, graphics and on-screen lyrics.
- DDR FESTIVAL -DanceDanceRevolution-
- A compilation of the new KONAMI originals (and some of the licenses) from DDR EXTREME US CS, all the new original DDR ULTRAMIX songs (and all the new KONAMI originals from the first six Ultramix song packs), some old DDR KONAMI originals, a few exclusive Japanese licensed covers, and two new original remixes. All the Ultramix songs have new Heavy charts, but no Beginner charts. Uses the EXTREME US interface and engine.
- DanceDanceRevolution STR!KE
- Another compilation game. Contains all the new KONAMI originals / BEMANI transplants from both DDR EXTREME2 and DDR ULTRAMIX2 (though not including the song packs), some of EXTREME2's new licenses, and new exclusive Japanese licenses. Also contains 3 new BEMANI crossovers. None of the Ultramix 2 crossovers have new charts, unlike in Festival. Uses the DDR EXTREME2 interface and engine.
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA CS (Japan)
- Contains all the arcade version's new licenses (except Beautiful Life and DOESN'T REALLY MATTER), all the new KONAMI originals / BEMANI crossovers, all the ULTRAMIX songs that made their arcade debut in SuperNOVA, the new KONAMI originals from SuperNOVA US CS, and 3 new CS songs. Unlike the US version, all songs are unlocked in the game offline.
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS (Japan)
- DanceDanceRevolution X CS (Japan)
- Final Japanese PlayStation 2 DDR release. Contains nearly all the arcade version's new licenses (save for Put 'Em Up), all the new KONAMI originals / BEMANI crossovers, some of the US licenses, some old DDR KONAMI originals, and 2 new CS songs. However, it's missing all the X-Special charts and HOTTEST PARTY crossovers from the arcade version.
- DanceDanceRevolution ディズニーダンシングミュージアム
- Only 64 DDR game. Most of the songs are covers of songs from the Disney franchises, as well as popular musical covers.
- DanceDanceRevolution with MARIO
- Only Gamecube DDR game. Most of the songs are remixes of songs from Nintendo's Mario games, as well as classical remixes. Uses the DDRMAX-SuperNOVA2 announcer.
- DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY (Japan)
- ダンスダンスレボリューション フルフル♪パーティー
- Japanese version of HOTTEST PARTY2. Contains some of the new licensed covers from HOTTEST PARTY2, 10 new Japanese licenses, all of the KONAMI originals from HOTTEST PARTY2, 4 Japanese exclusive remixes of classic DDR songs, and a cover of NO CRIME, sung by the Japanese group SHANADOO. Lesson2 by DJ is now in Japanese.
- DanceDanceRevolution MUSIC FIT
- Final Japanese Nintendo Wii DDR game. Uses the HOTTEST PARTY3 game engine, but the license list is completely different, made up of almost entirely Japanese exclusive licenses. Also includes all the new KONAMI originals from HOTTEST PARTY3, plus the new cover of DYNAMITE RAVE. Lesson3 by DJ is now in Japanese.
Game Boy Color
- DanceDanceRevolution GB
- DanceDanceRevolution GB2
- おはスタ DanceDanceRevolution GB
- DanceDanceRevolution GB3
- DanceDanceRevolution GB Disney Mix
- DanceDanceRevolution i-αppli
- First Japanese DDR game for cellphones.
- DanceDanceRevolution S
- A collection of 26 songs. First Japanese DDR game for iOS. Shake Mode is introduced, where you have to move the device as shown on-screen. Unlike its next iteration, the first S title has no downloadable song packs.
- DanceDanceRevolution S+
- A collection of 3 songs. DanceDanceRevolution S+ has the lowest amount of default songs in any DanceDanceRevolution CS title. There are 67 song packs available for download.
- DanceDanceRevolution Pocket Edition
- Requires Apple TV to play. Audio quality is 60 kbps and steps are randomly generated. DanceDanceRevolution Pocket Edition has 310 downloadable songs, the largest songlist in any DDR home release.
- ダンスダンスレボリューション ふぁみマット
- First Japanese DanceDanceRevolution Plug-n-Play title for TVs. The songlist is composed of pop'n music crossovers, with later expansion packs adding brand new Japanese licenses.
- My First DanceDanceRevolution トイザらスバージョン
- A collection of 20 songs.