おはスタ DanceDanceRevolution GB
Jump to navigation Jump to search
おはスタ DanceDanceRevolution GB
- Release Date: February 8th, 2001.
General Information / Changes
- おはスタ DanceDanceRevolution features songs from the Japanese kids' program Oha Suta (おはスタ).
- None of the KONAMI original songs appearing in the PlayStation version were kept.
- Difficulty names are different from the main DanceDanceRevolution titles:
- ROOKIE (SIMPLE)
- STUDENT (MODERATE)
- IDOL (ORDINARY)
- STAR (SUPERIOR)
- HERO (MARVELOUS)
- SUPER HERO (GENUINE)
- MASTER (PARAMOUNT)
- GENIUS (EXORBITANT)
- Unlike the PlayStation version, characters from おはスタ appear as dancing characters.
- One of the two GameBoy DanceDanceRevolution titles with a battery backup cartridge.
- Total number of songs: 8
- Director: Masayuki Tarao
- Logo/package design: Nobuyo Takeda
- Promotion: Yoko Sekiguchi, Yoshiko Yagi
- Content: Hideki Hayakawa
- Advisor: SIM
- Planner: UMIZOMBIE
- Graphics: M. Uchida, ED MATTS
- Programmer: NPC, Tac.Gt
- Sound: SENOR.KM
- Special thanks: KONAMI, BEMANI Pro, KCET 4Pro, DDR Team, K. ITACHI, H. NAKAMA, Y. KONDO, KG YAH3, KATSUMI
- Producer: Takashi Tateishi
Since it is impossible to do a Right Arrow + Left Arrow and Up Arrow + Down Arrow jump combination on a control pad, both A and B buttons are given as alternatives to achieve these combinations:
- A button = Right Arrow
- B Button = Up Arrow
- Therefore the combination for Right Arrow + Left Arrow would be A button + Left, and the combination for Up Arrow + Down Arrow would be B button and Down.
|HAPPY GO LUCKY||やまちゃん with ジムナスひかる||1||3||4|
|O-HA! Mambo ～a Shiny new Today～||わるじぇんぬ||2||4||5|
|OHA OHA スターター||やまちゃん&レイモンド||4||5||6|
|OHA SKA!||おはおはキッズ with イマクニ？||5||6||7|
|WHY!～THE ZONA'S SONG～||怪人ゾナー||6||7||8|
|HAPPY GO LUCKY (HARD)||やまちゃん with ジムナスひかる||3||5||7|
- Bomb Relay (ばくだんリレー)
- The objective of the game is to memorize and repeat the pattern of arrows as quickly and accurately as possible before the bomb explodes. There is a counter below the bomb that gradually increases through time, which the bomb will explode when it reaches 90% or above. Correctly clearing a pattern decreases the counter, while making a mistake increases the counter.
- Landing Game (着陸ゲーム)
- The objective of this game is to safely land the spacecraft to the platform on the opposite side of the screen. The spacecraft must avoid meteors that can be stationary or moving, as well as avoid landing on the rugged terrain, or hit the top of the screen.
- After failing 3 times, you are given an option to retry.
- However, once you unlock Stages 11 to 20, it is game over without an option to retry when you fail the third time within these stages.
- During Stages 10, 15, and 20, there is a yellow crystal item with a letter D that can be collected. This gives you a Draw Point that allows you to draw a card for the Trading Card.
- Trading Card (トレーディング)
- The objective is to collect five cards of a set to unlock features. You use your Draw Points obtained from the Landing Game to draw Trading Cards. You get one draw for each Draw Point you collect. Cards will be drawn randomly without duplicates of cards you already hold. If there is no complete set after five draws, then a discard of one card is required before drawing another card.
- Password (合言葉) (Must be unlocked: see Unlocks)
- You enter a password of five characters, containing A to Z, including spaces.
- Password is removed from the Minigames menu once both correct passwords are entered.
- MANIAC difficulty
- Get the White Key by collecting all five white cards at a time.
- Stages 11 to 20 for the Landing Game
- Get the Yellow Key by collecting all five fruit cards at a time.
- Get the Blue Key by collecting all five transportation cards at a time.
- ゾナパラ [WHY！ パラパラ・リミックス]
- After unlocking Password, enter either ZONA or KANA as the password.
- HAPPY GO LUCKY (HARD)
- After unlocking Password, enter both ZONA and KANA as the password.