Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Release date: February 11th, 2011 (iOS)
- Withdrawn: March 2011
General Information / Changes
- Contains no KONAMI original songs, all songs are licenses.
- Some of the licensed tracks are longer than the standard 2 minutes.
- Jackets are used instead of banners.
|Duck, You Sucker||Sharam||120-138||1||4||6||8|
|Hot (Malibu Breeze Edit)||Inna||128||2||4||7||9|
|Riff||Sander van Doorn||135||1||3||5||8|
|Ghosts N Stuff||Deadmau5 feat. Rob Swire||128||1||3||5||9|
|Here It Goes Again||Ok Go||150||1||2||4||7|
|Hey Soul Sister (Karmatronic Remix)||Train||126||1||2||6||8|
|Let's Dance||David Bowie||115||1||2||5||7|
|Not Fair||Lily Allen||120||1||2||4||6|
- DanceDanceRevolution FREEDOM was heavily criticized for being poorly made, having in-game ads, and its charts being off-sync. It was pulled from the U.S. App Store around a month after its initial release.
- Naoki Maeda stated on Facebook that he never knew of FREEDOM's existence (until it was brought up in discussion from his fans), implying that it was released without guidance from KONAMI Japan:
Please tell me more about DDR Freedom. Does it really exist? I do not know anything about it. I tried searching for it on the Apple app store from Japan but couldn't find it. ...NM