DanceDanceRevolution GB Disney Mix
|DanceDanceRevolution Japanese console releases|
|1st - 2nd (CLUB vol.1 / CLUB vol.2) - 3rd - BEST HITS|
4th - EXTRA MIX - 5th
TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON - DREAMS COME TRUE
Oha Suta - Disney's RAVE - Tokimeki
|Sony PlayStation 2|
|MAX - MAX2 - EXTREME - Party Collection - FESTIVAL|
STR!KE - SuperNOVA - SuperNOVA2 - X
Aerobics Revolution - Diet Channel
|2nd - CLUB VER.|
|HOTTEST PARTY - FuruFuruParty - MUSIC FIT|
|i-αppli - S - S+ - Pocket Edition - ULTIMATE MOBILE|
|Disney Dancing Museum - MARIO|
GB - GB2 - GB3 - GB Oha Suta - GB Disney
FamiMat - My First
DanceDanceRevolution GB Disney Mix
- Release Date: March 29th, 2001
General Information / Changes
- Third and last console game of DanceDanceRevolution with Disney.
- This is also the last game released on GameBoy.
- DanceDanceRevolution GB Disney mix includes most of the songs from DanceDanceRevolution Disney's RAVE.
- Just like Dancing Stage featuring Disney's RAVE and DanceDanceRevolution Disney's RAVE, there is no numerical scoring system during gameplay. Instead, a letter rank is given (starting with A), which improves or worsens throughout the song, depending on the player's performance.
- One of the two GameBoy DanceDanceRevolution titles with a battery backup cartridge.
- Total Songs: 16
Since it is impossible to do a Right Arrow + Left Arrow and Up Arrow + Down Arrow jump combination on a control pad, both A and B buttons are given as alternatives to achieve these combinations:
- A button = Right Arrow
- B Button = Up Arrow
- Therefore the combination for Right Arrow + Left Arrow would be A button + Left, and the combination for Up Arrow + Down Arrow would be B button and Down.
Normal Game (ノーマルゲーム)
- Maximum 1 stage.
- The player cannot fail, even when the player's Dance Gauge reaches zero.
- As a result, the player can clear a song with an E rank (the lowest rank).
- Maximum 3 stages.
- The player can fail when the player's Dance Gauge reaches zero.
- The player can unlock an accessory for Minnie's Room upon completion of all three stages.
- The higher the total rank, the greater the chance to receive an accessory until a full collection is achieved.
Nonstop Combo (ノンストップコンボ)
- The player has a choice of playing either BASIC or TRICK difficulty.
- Songs are played in a random order, including songs that are unlocked.
- The player must maintain a combo of either PERFECT or GREAT. Any other judgement will result in a immediate fail.
- The player starts with an E rank, which improves over the course of successfully maintaining a combo count.
- Director: Masayuki Tarao
- Sound Planner: U1-ASAMi
- Logo Package Design: Michiko Tokoro
- Promotion: Yoko Sekiguchi, Yoshiko Yagi
- Associate Producer: Masami "SIM" Shimotsuma
- Planner: ANDROMEDA
- Graphics: Masahiko Uchida, JUN-1, ED MATTS, KOREKORE, MIKI.I
- Programmer: Tac-Gt
- Program Adviser: NPC (Now Production Co.),
- Sound: Jaico, Ayako Yamaguchi
- Special Thanks: KONAMI AM, BEMANI Pro, KCET 4Pro DDR Team, DISNEY INTERACTIVE JAPAN, K. Itachi, Hiroyuki Nakama, Yoshitsugu Kondo, KG YAH3, KATSUMI,
- Producer: Takashi Tateishi
|Chim Chim Cher-ee||2||6|
|D.D.D! ~Happy 65th Anniversary for Donald Duck~||3||6|
|I Want You Back||1||3|
|IT'S A SMALL WORLD||1||4|
|Let's Twist Again||3||5|
|Mickey Mouse March (Eurobeat Version)||1||3|
|Night of Fire||3||5|
|Mickey Mouse March (SUMMERTIME EXTENDED Version)||2||4|
All of the following songs are unlocked through accessories in Minnie's Room (ミニーの部屋). Accessories are divided into three categories with six accessories in each category: head accessories, neck accessories, and hand accessories.
- Mickey Mouse March (SUMMERTIME EXTENDED Version)
- Equip the red ribbon (top left head accessory), the brooch (top right neck accessory) and the handbag (middle left hand accessory) at the same time.
- Equip the blue hat (top right head accessory), the bow tie (bottom right neck accessory) and the staff (top left hand accessory) at the same time.
- Equip the flower hair ornament (bottom right head accessory), the necklace (middle left neck accessory) and the bracelet (middle right hand accessory) at the same time.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.