My First DanceDanceRevolution (Japan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|DanceDanceRevolution Japanese console releases|
|1st - 2nd (CLUB vol.1 / CLUB vol.2) - 3rd - BEST HITS|
4th - EXTRA MIX - 5th
TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON - DREAMS COME TRUE
Oha Suta - Disney's RAVE - Tokimeki
|Sony PlayStation 2|
|MAX - MAX2 - EXTREME - Party Collection - FESTIVAL|
STR!KE - SuperNOVA - SuperNOVA2 - X
Aerobics Revolution - Diet Channel
|2nd - CLUB VER.|
|HOTTEST PARTY - FuruFuruParty - MUSIC FIT|
|i-αppli - S - S+ - Pocket Edition - ULTIMATE MOBILE|
|Disney Dancing Museum - MARIO|
GB - GB2 - GB3 - GB Oha Suta - GB Disney
FamiMat - My First
My First DanceDanceRevolution
- Release date: November 9th, 2006.
General Information / Changes
- A plug-and-play TV game targeted at younger users.
- The game was sold exclusively in Toys'R'Us stores.
- All songs are MIDI renditions of popular licenses.
- Features an all-new cast of dancers exclusive to the game.
- There are three difficulty modes: 2STEP, 3STEP and 4STEP. The difficulty modes correspond to the number of arrows the charts use.
- Contains two mini-games: One is essentially a "Simon Says" where you memorise the order of the flashing arrows, and one has you use the arrows to complete English words.
- A North American version was also released, replacing the 5 Japanese licensed songs with other licensed songs.
- Dancing In the Street
- Everlasting Love
- Forever Your Girl
- I Can't Help Myself
- I Think We're Alone Now
- I Want You Back
- I'll Be Around
- I'll Be There
- Jungle Boogie
- The Greatest Love of All
- The Hardest Thing
- Ventura Highway
- WAになっておどろう ~ILE AIYE~
- You Make Me Feel Brand New
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.