Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is under very heavy construction.
- Release date: December 4th, 2003
General Information / Changes
- みんなの王子様 is a mini-game collection game based on the popular Tennis no oujisama (テニスの王子様, also known as Prince of Tennis) series. One of the mini-games is based on DanceDanceRevolution, named Rhythm Rhythm Revolution.
- Several characters appear in a portrait on the side of the screen and react to the player's performance.
- Total songs: 7
While the Game Boy Advance's directional arrows are used for stepping its respective arrows, the following buttons can also be used:
- L Button = Left Arrow
- B Button = Down Arrow
- A button = Up Arrow
- R Button = Right Arrow
- GAME START: Story mode, the challenge for this mode is to: clear 4 songs in a row (the dance gauge gradually gets harder to fill with the following stage clear.)
- FREE PLAY: Standard gameplay, unlocked after completing the story mode.
- RECORDS: Clear grade scores.
- OPTION MODE: Adjust the game's control setting.
Rhythm Rhythm Revolution difficulty rated from one to eight musical notes. For the sake of convenience for this site, each shape equals one level on the list below. No artists are listed in-game.
|YES YES YES!||4||5||7|
|PRINCE OF GENIUS||1||2||3|
- みんなの王子様's official website (archived)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.