Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is for a game that has not been released yet. As such, expect frequent updates.
- Platform: PC (web browser)
- Open alpha test: May 14th, 2020 to unknown
- Release date: TBA
General Information / Changes
- First DanceDanceRevolution game for PC since DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition, and the first to be released in Japan since Dancing Karaoke DKara.
- It is also the first DanceDanceRevolution game to be released for web browsers.
- Currently no options menu is present, the game is forced to 1x speed, VIVID noteskin, etc.
- The characters now use the dance routines from DanceDanceRevolution X as opposed to the SuperNOVA-era routines, although the routine used is now dependent on either the starting or current BPMs of the song.
- Characters no longer pause to a stop in the song's BPM.
- Characters start/stop dancing when the song properly begins/ends instead of continually dancing throughout the stage before the song starts or after the song ends.
- The "V" on the title stands for "Vic".
- The original announcer from the first DanceDanceRevolution games is used for the title screen, while the current announcer is used for the rest of the game.
- As of the open alpha test, the AA grade is missing, instead a AAA is awarded even at scores below 950,000. However, the rest of the grading system was kept from the current arcade titles.
This song list is based on a game that has yet to be released. As such, it will be frequently updated.
|Come to Life||ARM (IOSYS) feat. Nicole Curry||90-180||4||8||12||16||18|
|HANDS UP IN THE AIR||U1||128||1||5||9||13||-|
|Hopeful||柊木りお featured by SOTAG||146||2||5||10||13||-|
|Love You More||BEMANI Sound Team "Sota F."||175||3||9||12||16||-|
|RISING FIRE HAWK||L.E.D.-G||157||3||6||11||15||17|
|District of the Shadows||DJ Noriken||150||3||6||12||16||-|
|Drop The Bounce||Hommarju||75-150||3||7||10||14||-|
|Rampage Hero||DJ Shimamura||175||4||9||12||16||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.