Composition: jun & NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
Genre: SuperNOVA2 BEAT #1
VJ: DDR SuperNOVA2
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- Before DanceDanceRevolution X2, PARANOiA ～HADES～' title was PARANOiA (HADES).
- PARANOiA (HADES) is the second ENCORE EXTRA STAGE of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2, added on September 27th, 2007.
- As of November 29th, 2007, PARANOiA (HADES) was moved down to EXTRA STAGE.
- As of March 13th, 2008, PARANOiA (HADES) has been unlocked for normal play.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ marks the only time Junko Karashima has remixed a song in the PARANOiA series.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～' DIFFICULT charts were the first DIFFICULT charts to be rated Level 15 on the 1-20 scale.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ has a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution, which is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers (except in DanceDanceRevolution S+).
- Mandelbrot set can be seen in the beginning of the video.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ is also the regular ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE of beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS. To access it, you must AAA Time to Air as the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of March 26th, 2008 (end of beat#2), PARANOiA ～HADES～ has been unlocked for normal play.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the PARANOIA Pack 2 pack.
- On the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 Limited Edition Music Sampler CD, PARANOiA ～HADES～' genre is HARDCORE TECHNO, and the artist is credited to TYPE-300.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on November 7th, 2018 as part of the November 2018 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- In Greek mythology, Hades is the god of the underworld. In Roman mythology, his name is Pluto.
Song Production Information
If my memory is correct, it was the 8th of August in 2006. Under the perfect sky without clouds, I had arrived at a certain arcade in Tenoji, Osaka. I was there to attend an event... yeah, for the commemoration of DDR`s comeback. The place was packed, and I made a promise in front of all those people to produce a new PARANOiA... At that moment, my spirit was drug deep into the underworld. Hades had been calling me in my heart and told me that this was to be my new burden. At that point I devoted myself to complete the production, all the while being afraid... aware of Hades always watching me. The rhythm`s irregular change every four measures shows how nervous and disturbed I was due to Hades` continued presence. Always running to escape from Hades and the underworld, I would lose my breath and scream out... yet still keep running... my fear of Hades escalating so that my heart rate reached 300... then, I saw something when finishing up the song... it was a shadow with a huge sickle and the crimson red of...
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||7||11||12||-||8||11||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||3||7||11||12||-||8||11||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||7||11||12||-||8||11||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||201 / 0||341 / 1||457 / 1||522 / 1||662 / 1 / 0||341 / 1||458 / 1||518 / 1||653 / 1 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||7||11||↑15||↑16||18||12||↑15||17||18|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2 CS||3||7||8||9||10||7||9||10||10|