Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- I appears on Chroma's album, Robot & Human.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- I is the winning song of The 7th KAC Original Song Contest (The 7th KAC オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was unveiled in the final round of the SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN section of The 7th KONAMI Arcade Championship on February 11th, 2018.
- RASIS and TAMANEKO appear in I's jackets.
- This marks the first time TAMANEKO is featured in a KONAMI Arcade Championship final song's jacket.
- TAMA-chan also appears in I's MAXIMUM jacket. However, when I was first shown in The 7th KONAMI Arcade Championship final, TAMA-chan did not appear on the jacket.
- I uses a unique dark background at the start of the song. It changes to another brighter one in the last quarter of the song after the blackout sequence.
- The background is used in every The 7th KAC Original Song Contest songs so far.
- In the second half of the song, RASIS and TAMANEKO (as drawn in the song's jacket) appear. TAMA-chan also appears after the blackout sequence.
- During The 7th KONAMI Arcade Championship final, a special overlay covered the top of the screen, with the score and song information windows being invisible. RASIS and TAMANEKO were positioned differently, appearing together above the chart lanes. TAMA-chan also did not appear.
- During the second half of I, an introduced gimmick makes the screen temporarily go pitch-black for a few seconds, a first in the series and in BEMANI in general. The chart remains stopped for the entire duration of the blackout sequence.
- At the end of the blackout sequence, as the screen is fading back in, a Morse code can be heard. The code is "TKS" (- -.- ...), Morse code abbreviation for "Thanks".
- I marks Masaki Sekikawa's first appearance in the SOUND VOLTEX series since Witch in Sweetsland from SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS, back in 2015.
- I's title is read as "Ai" (愛), Japanese for "Love".
- I represents Love as well.
- PHQUASE's effector credits roughly translates to "From the darkness of the abyss, the one who draws the light beam".
- When I was first released, a bug in the MAXIMUM chart made the short long FX notes in the first verse of the song unneccessary to be pressed. This was fixed on February 23rd, 2018.
- I was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||8||15||18||20||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||8||15||18||20||-|