Yellow head joe
yellow head joe
Genre: TEK-TRANCE (テックトランス)
pop'n music Character: Boxies [13-1P]
Jacket design: いそにん
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle / jubeat copious
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus copious pack 04
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 09
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 17
- pop'n music Sunny Park
Song Connections / Remixes
- yellow head joe can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle by obtaining a FULL COMBO on all of WONDER WALKER's charts in jubeat copious, as part of the Lincle LINK 3 event. Afterwards, yellow head joe will be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle. Then play with someone who has the song, or get picked as a rival for that song, and it will also unlock yellow head joe in jubeat copious as well.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- yellow head joe marks the first appearance of Shigeharu Saeki in the beatmania IIDX series.
- yellow head joe's ADVANCED chart is the first in jubeat to be rated Level 10.
- yellow head joe's jubeat charts were made by まっする and RAG.
- The title "yellow head joe" is a variation of "yellowhead jawfish", a species of fish found in the Caribbean Sea. More information on the fish can be found here.
- The fish can also be seen in the jubeat jacket.
- yellow head joe is one of the songs part of the Mimi, Nyami & Kotaro no flying catch! (ミミニャミ・コタローのフライングキャッチ！) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park since June 3rd, 2013.
- yellow head joe is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.2.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd, Pop'n Music Fever and jubeat@Wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||4||8||10||-||4||9||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||8||10||-||4||9||12||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||7||10||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park||9||25||35||43||18||23|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||9||25||35||↑44||18||23|
|jubeat Unlocks|| サヨナラ・ヘヴン - リメンバーリメンバー - Snowfield Express - 黒髪乱れし修羅となりて - 防人恋歌 - カラルの月|
恋はどう？モロ◎波動OK☆方程式!! - Brand New World - neu - 少年は空を辿る
|pop'n music Unlocks|| yellow head joe - Evans - Riot of Color - 量子の海のリントヴルム - HEAVENLY MOON - The Wind of Gold|
†渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ† - JOMANDA - PRANA - True Blue