Artist: Big Idea
Composition/Arrangement: Chuck E. Myers, Craig Miner, Ryan Shupe
Instruments: Craig Miner and the Shuper-sonic Fiddle Symphony
Producer: Chuck E. Myers
Engineer: Nicholas Terry
BPM: 112-160 (DanceDanceRevolution), 90-160 (beatmania IIDX)
Genre: COUNTRY TECHNO
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Although TOE JAM's BPM is displayed as 112-160, it actually scrolls at 172 BPM for slightly over one measure near the end.
- TOE JAM can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 and Dancing Stage Unleashed2 by clearing the HEAVY charts of Baile Le Samba, La Cucaracha, and Monkey Punk, the three Big Idea songs available by default.
- TOE JAM received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution STR!KE.
- In beatmania IIDX, TOE JAM has a different unique music video: depending on your performance on the song, different beatmania IIDX DJ characters will pop up on horses, in a mock bank robbery scene. You will only be able to see all the characters, however, if you have a full combo with no POORs.
- TOE JAM received new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2.
- In beatmania IIDX and DanceDanceRevolution Disney Channel EDITION, TOE JAM's artist is capitalized as BIG IDEA.
- It also received a new set of graphics and a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution Disney Channel EDITION.
Song Production Information
No matter how delicious the title might sound, it really does mean "the dirt between your toes" ... I don't know if that's good, 'coz I've sure never had any. There are lots of BPM changes in the note chart for this song, but since they're all pretty natural, I'm sure you'll be able to full combo the song. Go for it, Let's Jam!!
Video Production Information
Lalala, neenerneenernee, bowbowbow. It's a Western! Pow pow!
D "I've got money. I'll have some tea."
T "I've got money. I think I'll get something new."
E "Hey, gimme some too. I'll buy some coffee beans."
S "Hey! There won't be any crimes around here!"
Q "I'm just a lowly bodyguard ;.;"
L "Officer, they're still coming."
Z "Hey! That's my money! Give it back!"
N "What? What? Hey, don't follow me!"
S "Hmph, looks like they caught up."
Y "Death to the traitors!"
C "Noooo, my savings ... "
S "Bounty, bounty, I love bounties ... "
K "Wait for me, bro! Leave the guy in the bandanna to me!"
N "Ha, guns are even stronger than swords."
S "The bandits will become as rust on my blades!"
E "By the way, Celica. Isn't that the money I lent you?"
D "Grrr, I was saving that money for a date! Give it back!"
E "Hm, looks like they have a two-handed school of sharpshooting, too. Well, it's still for money ... "
I "You ... really like money, don't you."
S "Yeeees, yeees, I! Will become the wind!"
T "Everyone sure is full of energy ... "
X "That's because it's so peaceful. THE END"
Yeah. I don't get it either. Putting together these animations was pretty hard.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2 rated from 1 to 10.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→14 GOLD||-||4||8||8||-||4||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||2||4||8||8||-||4||8||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||134 / 0||209 / 25||303 / 19||426 / 16||- / - / -||209 / 25||286 / 6||430 / 14||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2||N/A||4||6||9||-||5||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3 DLC2||N/A||4||6||9||-||5||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution Disney Channel EDITION||1||4||6||9||-||5||6||9||-|