- Real Name: Unknown
- Birthdate: May 11th, 1987
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hommarju
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/hommarju
Hommarju is a Japanese music producer who makes songs under several music genres. He started off by making songs for the EXIT TUNES label and quickly expanded his contribution to many doujin circles such as HARDCORE TANO*C and SKETCH UP! Recordings, which made him quite popular.
Hommarju is an all around composer, who usually oscilates between happy and UK Hardcore, hardstyle, breakcore, and ocassionally frenchcore and speedcore tracks.
He's also well-versed on breakbeats and drum and bass, even making wonky drum and bass tracks. Lately he's been dabbling into psy trance, dubstep, trap, and future bass. He also has a penchant for rock tracks, providing guitar and vocals for his tracks.
- Hommarju almost always uses a megaphone in all of his live appearances. He is also shown using it in his Twitter and Soundcloud profile pictures.
- According to the artist, the name "Hommarju" derives from Hommage ～オマージュ～, a track from Sana's album Sanative.