This page is for wac's album titled 音楽. For the song the album is named after, please see 音楽.
音楽 is wac's first album. The first disc contains long versions of several vocal tracks composed by Jun Wakita, while the second disc contains rearranged long versions of songs under his Virkato Wakhmaninov alias.
|Published by||KONAMI Digital Entertainment|
|01. I||-||NEW (ノスタルジア)|
|02. Little Rock Overture||惑星計画||pop'n music 16 PARTY♪|
|03. ポップミュージック論||ギラギラメガネ団||pop'n music 13 カーニバル|
|04. 面影橋||Traveling Fan Troop||pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET|
|05. garden||青野りえ||beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY|
|06. On top of the world||Luca Ceccatelli||GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG|
|07. Ensemble Forecast 3/28||LekSak||pop'n music portable|
|08. murmur twins||yu_tokiwa.djw||beatmania IIDX 8th style|
|09. 少年リップルズ||常盤ゆう||jubeat ripples APPEND|
|10. Little Prayer||土岐麻子||GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V|
|11. neu||少年ラジオ||pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE|
All Tracks Composed & Arranged by Jun Wakita.
|1. ピアノ協奏曲第1番"蠍火"||Virkato Wakhmaninov||beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED|
|2. ワルツ第17番 ト短調"大犬のワルツ"||Virkato Wakhmaninov||beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS|
|3. "音楽"||Virkato Wakhmaninov||pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE|
All Tracks Composed & Arranged by Virkato Wakhmaninov.
- The first release of 音楽 has one mispelled song and one credits error. All these errors were corrected in the future editions of this same album:
- Ensemble Forecast 3/28 was mispelled as Ensamble Forecast 3/28.
- The bass for Little Prayer was credited to Toshihisa Furusawa, when it really was Yoshihiko Koezuka.
- The album intro, I, can be heard at the end of the short version of 音楽, and also at the end of BabeL ～roof garden～.
- Also, I has no credits on the album.
- murmur twins and 音楽 use the album cover of 音楽 as their jackets in the REFLEC BEAT series and ポップンリズミン, respectively.
- The credits of every song on disc 1 are in English or Japanese depending on the lyrics of the song. For example, if a song is sung in English, the Written & Arrangement is credited to Jun Wakita; on the contrary, if it's in Japanese, the 作曲・編曲 is credited to 脇田潤.
- The credits of disc 2 are in English.
- On the iTunes page for the 音楽 album, all songs are simply credited to just Wac.
- While neu is based on the long version of the song that appeared on the pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE AC ♡ CS pop'n music 14 FEVER! original soundtrack, the middle part of this version samples OVER THE CLOUDS / Regulus, Linus, カモミール・バスルーム, Spica, ペパーミントは私の敵, Make A Difference, Votum stellarum, Lucy, mind, 僕の飛行機, 怒れる大きな白い馬, Vairocana, Little Little Princess, Ganymede, hora de verdad, 踊るフィーバーロボ, 繚乱ヒットチャート, カーニバルの主題による人形のためのいびつな狂想曲, smile, ロクブテ, なつやすみのぼうけん, World Spider Web, Saturn, oratio, 卑弥呼, Habibe (Antuh muhleke), 背水之陣, La libertad, 辞世テンプレート, 序, 旅人リラン, perditus†paradisus, 幻想リフレクト, gloom, Remain, BabeL ～roof garden～, prompt and chilblain. It also very faintly plays a portion of moon_child after all the other samples, and also plays uən after the wac medley.
- The above songs are all the remaining BEMANI songs that had been composed by Jun Wakita up to the point of the album's release, but do not have long versions on 音楽.