Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "TAKA×PON×Akhuta"
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics/Vocals: TAKA, PON, Akhuta
pop'n music Character: Deuil [pe]
pop'n CG design: ?
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music peace
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Invisible Farewell is the sixth song in the VISUAL series of songs.
- Invisible Farewell is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from August 29th, 2019 by filling out the second pop'n music 2 card.
- Deuil is a rock band composed of pop'n music characters Yuli, Ash, and Smile.
- All three artists for Invisible Farewell had earlier appeared in songs featuring the Deuil band members as rival characters in the pop'n music series:
- TAKA had earlier sang Late Riser in pop'n music 8 and composed Desire in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, both songs featuring Yuli as the rival character.
- PON had earlier sang the song @you in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, which featured Ash as the rival character. (Ash was also the rival character for a beatmania IIDX crossover by PON, Howling, in pop'n music ラピストリア.)
- Akhuta composed/wrote/sang the song 造花の貌 in pop'n music éclale, which featured Smile as its rival character.
- Yuli appears by himself in the neutral and LOSE animations for Invisible Farewell.
- Invisible Farewell marks the first collaboration between Takayuki Ishikawa and Daichi Watanabe in BEMANI.
- Invisible Farewell marks the first usage of Akhuta's main alias since the BEMANI Sound Team moniker addition.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||172 / 9||475 / ?||930 / ?||1406 / 38||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||29||41||47||21||-|
|VISUAL series of songs|
|Main Songs||WHITE BIRDS - Cry Out - Late Riser - Desire - Bloody Mary - Invisible Farewell|
|REMIX Songs||WHITE BIRDS (Mirage Mix) - Cry Out (Superior Mix)|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.