|jubeat Arcade Releases|
|jubeat - ripples (APPEND) - knit (APPEND)|
|copious (APPEND) - saucer (fulfill)|
|prop - Qubell - clan|
|jubeat Foreign Arcade Releases|
|乐动魔方 - 乐动魔方 2代 - 乐动魔方 全国对战版|
|jubeat Consumer Releases|
| jubeat plus (Android) - jukebeat|
jubeat mobile - 2
This page is for a game that has not been released yet. As such, expect frequent updates.
- Location test date: May 12th to 14th, 2017.
- Release date: TBA
General Information / Changes
- Announced on April 19th, 2017, although without its subtitle .
- The full title, jubeat clan, was later revealed on May 2nd, 2017 .
- The jubility function was revived.
- Unlike in previous games, jubility will not decrease in jubeat clan, and playing in HARD MODE awards more jubility. 
- System voice is provided by Yuki Nakashima.
- The voice in the marker selection screen was removed at the location test.
- It's now possible to see detailed stats, such as number of songs with FULL COMBO, for each song category.
- You can now filter songs by version and artist, although not all artists would be supported.
- Theme: cities. The game features four cities, named Redbelk, Greenesia, Cyanttle and Plumpark respectively. A player would be a resident of one of the four cities, decided randomly after finishing their 2nd song. Each player would be issued a "passport", the design and animation of which would change after the player has been assigned to one of the cities.
Full Song List
To be updated.
This songlist is from a location test, as such, it might change on the final release of the game.
|Claidheamh Soluis-光の剣- feat.はるの||猫大樹||160||3||6||9|
|炉心融解 [ 2 ]||iroha||165||2||6||8|
|Jazz is Rad||ARM (IOSYS)＋Brasscapsule||160||6||9||10|
| みたらしプラトニック (feat. nicamoq)
from MÚSECA 1+1/2
To be updated.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.