- 1 cat's Scat
Composition/Arrangement: Yuki Kume
pop'n music Genre: SCAT (スキャット)
pop'n music Character: INUCHIYO [pns]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n stage ex
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of cat's Scat can be found on Q-Mex's THE Q-Mex Collection 〜pop'n music & KEYBOARDMANIA〜 『AROUND THE WORLD』 album and the pop'n music ☆ Inst Best album.
- cat's Scat is Yuki Kume's only contribution to pop'n stage.
- It is also one of the two original songs introduced to pop'n stage ex, along with WE TWO ARE ONE.
- INUCHIYO is named after the pop'n music CG designer INUCHIYO.
- cat's Scat received a new banner in pop'n music 8.
- Before pop'n music 9, cat's Scat's Music Comment was the original Music Comment that was used in pop'n stage.
- pop'n music 8 CS uses this Music Comment as well.
- cat's Scat received URA charts in pop'n music 11. The genre and character for these charts are URA SCAT (ウラ・スキャット) and INUCHIYO [pns-3P], respectively.
- It is the only pop'n stage song that received an URA version.
- Several palettes of INUCHIYO were used in pop'n stage ex for every new song introduced in pop'n stage ex. However, just one of them could be used by the player in the arcade pop'n music series until pop'n music 11, where INUCHIYO received its 3P palette.
- INUCHIYO's 2P palette, used in pop'n stage ex by WE TWO ARE ONE, can also be found on the console releases of pop'n music.
- INUCHIYO's 3P palette is very similar to his 2P palette, with the only difference being the colors of his jacket and shoes.
- cat's Scat was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
- cat's Scat was removed from the CS category in pop'n music peace.
A funny and entertaining scat song. Let's have fun, my friends!
That popular pop'n stage song appears in pop'n!
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
pop'n stage ex difficulty rated from 1 to 20 stars. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 6 CS||7||8||18||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||7||8||18||-||18||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||12||10||23||-||8||18|
|pop'n music 11 CS||5||9||23||-||8||18|
|pop'n music 8||↑11||↑10||↑23||-||8||18|
|pop'n music 9||↓12||10||23||-||8||18|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↓5||↓9||23||-||8||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||15||29||-||8||18|
|pop'n music 11||9||18||25||32||-||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||9||18||25||32||-||-|
|pop'n stage ex||4||10||18||4||10||17|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.