- Name: Daisuke Kurosawa (黒沢大佑)
- Website: http://kuro-music.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kuro_96chang
- Blood type: B
- Birthplace: Yokohama
- BEMANI fan site page: http://p.eagate.573.jp/game/bemani/p/artist/artist_96.html
Daisuke Kurosawa (born February 23rd, 1983) was a composer for the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series best known for his hard rock songs since his 2006 debut in GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3. He did also assist as a guitarist/bassist for many other songs in various BEMANI series not composed by himself, not unlike Mutsuhiko Izumi and Yoshihiko Koezuka. He learned to play to the guitar at 13, the bass at 16, and the drums at 18. Daisuke's BEMANI music tended to drift into heavy metal and hard rock, though he dabbled a bit into J-POP as well.
Daisuke has his own band (named 黒沢ダイスケプログレッシブバンド, Daisuke Kurosawa Progressive Band) and runs a YouTube channel where he shows covers of rock songs and opinions on music instruments. He was also in another band named Orbital Resonance, from 2003 to 2011, where he released two albums.
Daisuke left KONAMI in early 2017 and joined a newly formed music company named INSPION, alongside Takeshi Kuramochi, Jin Senbonmatsu, Masanori Akita, and Yuichi Tsuchiya. Since his departure from KONAMI, he has contributed to BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人 music game series and Rayark's Cytus II, as well as collaborating with Tatsh and DJ Genki in doujin releases.
- Daisuke Kurosawa was the first artist from GuitarFreaks & DrumMania to sound direct in beatmania IIDX. He worked on beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
- Daisuke Kurosawa's main alias, 96, when read in goroawase, is pronounced as "kuro", meaning "black", pertaining to one of the kanji in his surname.
- Daisuke Kurosawa currently holds the record for the single most contributions (i.e. composition, guitar work, lyrics, etc.) in a single BEMANI game, having worked on a record 29 songs in GITADORA (33 if his contributions in the 私立BEMANI学園 and 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム events are counted).
- 96 / 96ちゃん / 96chang
- 98 (with Yoshihiko Koezuka)
- ApachE (composition, with PON)
- Ninezero (with vocalist Craig Schweizer)
- 2B-Waves (composition, with vocalists HARUKA and MAI)
- DOUBLE IMPACT (with Sota Fujimori)
- 大日本鉄倶楽部 / 大日本森倶楽部 (with Asaki)
- Absolute Separation (2004, with the Orbital Resonance band)
- Proto Science (2008, with the Orbital Resonance band)
- BLACK ALBUM (2013)