- Name: Daichi Watanabe (渡辺大地)
- Birthdate: November 11th, 1985
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/daichi_kazama
- Website: http://mp.i-revo.jp/user.php/pon/
Daichi Watanabe debuted in BEMANI as part of the sound staff in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, being in charge of creating charts for many songs, including most of the licensed songs. Since then, Daichi has composed songs for nearly every BEMANI series. Daichi's music style consists mainly of J-POP and instrumental songs under his Power of Nature alias, thought he has dabbled in techno and trance on the occasion.
- "PON" stands for "Power Of Nature".
- Daichi is the composer of all the pop'n music system' instrumental BGM since pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝.
- Daichi is never referred to by his real name in interviews, events, or promotions.
- Since 2010, he's also been referred to as PON in the credits/staff messages of all BEMANI games (aside from CD manuals).
- PON / Power Of Nature
- Mystic Moon
- ApachE (lyrics/vocals, with 96)
- コナミ矩形波動剣 (member of, with Yukky, Papehina, wac, and 96)
- ビンビンWAVES (member of)
- han@*mori (member of, with m@sumi)
- GeMiNioИ (with Akhuta)
- オマツリワッショイズ (with DJ TOTTO)
- DJ KOMACHI
- Zutt (with Jun Wakita)
Since so many Daichi Watanabe songs feature guitars, only songs not composed by him that he provides guitars for are listed.
- Power Of Nature (2014)